New anion conducting membranes based on functionalized styrene–butadiene–styrene triblock copolymer for fuel cells applications
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 15, pages 3437–3447, 1 August 2011
How to Cite
Faraj, M., Elia, E., Boccia, M., Filpi, A., Pucci, A. and Ciardelli, F. (2011), New anion conducting membranes based on functionalized styrene–butadiene–styrene triblock copolymer for fuel cells applications. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 3437–3447. doi: 10.1002/pola.24781
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!