Preparation and properties of ionic-liquid-containing poly(ethylene glycol)-based networked polymer films having lithium salt structures
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 16, pages 3582–3587, 15 August 2011
How to Cite
Matsumoto, K. and Endo, T. (2011), Preparation and properties of ionic-liquid-containing poly(ethylene glycol)-based networked polymer films having lithium salt structures. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 3582–3587. doi: 10.1002/pola.24795
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!