Disproportionating versus nondisproportionating solvent effect in the SET-LRP of methyl acrylate during catalysis with nonactivated and activated cu(0) wire
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 19, pages 4227–4240, 1 October 2011
How to Cite
Nguyen, N. H. and Percec, V. (2011), Disproportionating versus nondisproportionating solvent effect in the SET-LRP of methyl acrylate during catalysis with nonactivated and activated cu(0) wire. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 4227–4240. doi: 10.1002/pola.24865
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0548559, DMR-0520020 and DMR 1066116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!