Bulk heterojunction polymer solar cells based on binary and ternary blend systems
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 20, pages 4416–4424, 15 October 2011
How to Cite
Park, S. J., Cho, J. M., Byun, W.-B., Lee, J.-C., Shin, W. S., Kang, I.-N., Moon, S.-J. and Lee, S. K. (2011), Bulk heterojunction polymer solar cells based on binary and ternary blend systems. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 4416–4424. doi: 10.1002/pola.24882
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
- Fundamental R&D Program for Core Technology of Materials. Grant Number: M2009010025
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE)
- Converging Research Center
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010K000970
- Korea Energy Management Corporation (KEMCO)
- New and Renewable Energy R&D Grant (2008-N-PV08-02), Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!