Magnetic poly(N-propargylacrylamide) microspheres: Preparation by precipitation polymerization and use in model click reactions
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 22, pages 4820–4829, 15 November 2011
How to Cite
Macková, H., Proks, V., Horák, D., Kučka, J. and Trchová, M. (2011), Magnetic poly(N-propargylacrylamide) microspheres: Preparation by precipitation polymerization and use in model click reactions. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 49: 4820–4829. doi: 10.1002/pola.24930
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
- EU. Grant Number: DiaTool; No. 259796
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: KJB400500904, KAN401220801, P503/10/0664
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!