Linear-dendritic polymeric amphiphiles as carriers of doxorubicin—In vitro evaluation of biocompatibility and drug delivery
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 217–226, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Wu, Z., Zeng, X., Zhang, Y., Feliu, N., Lundberg, P., Fadeel, B., Malkoch, M. and Nyström, A. M. (2012), Linear-dendritic polymeric amphiphiles as carriers of doxorubicin—In vitro evaluation of biocompatibility and drug delivery. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 217–226. doi: 10.1002/pola.25008
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- the Swedish Research Council for financial. Grant Numbers: 2006-3617, 2009-3259
- Åke Wiberg foundation
- Karolinska Institutet
- The Swedish Medical Nanoscience Center
- Carl Bennet AB
- Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems (Vinnova)
- Axel and Eva Wallström foundation
- Jeansson foundation
- the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation (to A.M.N.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!