Linear-dendritic polymeric amphiphiles as carriers of doxorubicin—In vitro evaluation of biocompatibility and drug delivery
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 217–226, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Wu, Z., Zeng, X., Zhang, Y., Feliu, N., Lundberg, P., Fadeel, B., Malkoch, M. and Nyström, A. M. (2012), Linear-dendritic polymeric amphiphiles as carriers of doxorubicin—In vitro evaluation of biocompatibility and drug delivery. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 217–226. doi: 10.1002/pola.25008
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- the Swedish Research Council for financial. Grant Numbers: 2006-3617, 2009-3259
- Åke Wiberg foundation
- Karolinska Institutet
- The Swedish Medical Nanoscience Center
- Carl Bennet AB
- Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems (Vinnova)
- Axel and Eva Wallström foundation
- Jeansson foundation
- the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation (to A.M.N.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.