Covalently stabilized vesicles derived from amphiphilic multiarm star polymers: Preparation, characterization, and their capability of hosting different polarity of guests
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 227–236, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Cao, P.-F., Zhao, R.-X., Li, L., Yang, W.-W., Cheng, F., Chen, Y., Lu, C.-H. and Jiang, S.-C. (2012), Covalently stabilized vesicles derived from amphiphilic multiarm star polymers: Preparation, characterization, and their capability of hosting different polarity of guests. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 227–236. doi: 10.1002/pola.25015
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: (21074088)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!