Thermal and spectral stability of electroluminescent hyperbranched copolymers containing tetraphenylthiophene-quinoline-triphenylamine moieties
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 237–249, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Tsai, Y.-T., Lai, C.-T., Chien, R.-H., Hong, J.-L. and Yeh, A.-C. (2012), Thermal and spectral stability of electroluminescent hyperbranched copolymers containing tetraphenylthiophene-quinoline-triphenylamine moieties. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 237–249. doi: 10.1002/pola.25020
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!