Hyperbranched copolymer micelles as delivery vehicles of doxorubicin in breast cancer cells
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 280–288, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Zeng, X., Zhang, Y., Wu, Z., Lundberg, P., Malkoch, M. and Nyström, A. M. (2012), Hyperbranched copolymer micelles as delivery vehicles of doxorubicin in breast cancer cells. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 280–288. doi: 10.1002/pola.25027
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
- the Swedish research council (VR). Grant Number: 2009-3259
- the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation (to A. M. Nyström)
- Åke Wibergs foundation
- Karolinska Institutet
- The Swedish Medical Nanoscience Center
- Carl Bennet AB
- Vinnova, Axel and Eva Wallströms foundation
- Jeanssons foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!