Hyperbranched copolymer micelles as delivery vehicles of doxorubicin in breast cancer cells
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 280–288, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Zeng, X., Zhang, Y., Wu, Z., Lundberg, P., Malkoch, M. and Nyström, A. M. (2012), Hyperbranched copolymer micelles as delivery vehicles of doxorubicin in breast cancer cells. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 280–288. doi: 10.1002/pola.25027
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
- the Swedish research council (VR). Grant Number: 2009-3259
- the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation (to A. M. Nyström)
- Åke Wibergs foundation
- Karolinska Institutet
- The Swedish Medical Nanoscience Center
- Carl Bennet AB
- Vinnova, Axel and Eva Wallströms foundation
- Jeanssons foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.