Water-soluble polymer-grafted platinum nanoparticles for the subsequent binding of enzymes. synthesis and SANS
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 289–296, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Gal, F., Perez, H., Noel, V. and Carrot, G. (2012), Water-soluble polymer-grafted platinum nanoparticles for the subsequent binding of enzymes. synthesis and SANS. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 289–296. doi: 10.1002/pola.25030
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!