Ching-Yi Chen and Yumiko Ito contributed equally to this work.
Design and synthesis of new cationic water-soluble pyrene containing dendrons for DNA sensory applications
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 297–305, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Chen, C.-Y., Ito, Y., Chiu, Y.-C., Wu, W.-C., Higashihara, T., Ueda, M. and Chen, W.-C. (2012), Design and synthesis of new cationic water-soluble pyrene containing dendrons for DNA sensory applications. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 297–305. doi: 10.1002/pola.25031
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
- National Science Council
- The Ministry of Economics Affairs
- the Excellence Research Program of National Taiwan University
- Japan Society of the promotion of Science. Grant Number: JSPS, #2208196
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!