A new sequence isomer of AB-polybenzimidazole for high-temperature PEM fuel cells
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 306–313, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Gulledge, A. L., Gu, B. and Benicewicz, B. C. (2012), A new sequence isomer of AB-polybenzimidazole for high-temperature PEM fuel cells. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 306–313. doi: 10.1002/pola.25034
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
- BASF Fuel Cell Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!