Synthesis of PNIPAM polymer brushes on reduced graphene oxide based on click chemistry and RAFT polymerization
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 329–337, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Song, X., Yuan, L., Li, M., Liu, J., Ji, R. and Zhao, H. (2012), Synthesis of PNIPAM polymer brushes on reduced graphene oxide based on click chemistry and RAFT polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 329–337. doi: 10.1002/pola.25036
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20904009
- Science and Technology Committee of Tianjin. Grant Number: 10JCYBJC01900TD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!