The effects of dopant acids on structure and properties of poly(o-methoxyaniline)
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 353–361, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Wang, X., Ray, S., Gizdavic-Nikolaidis, M. and Easteal, A. J. (2012), The effects of dopant acids on structure and properties of poly(o-methoxyaniline). J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 353–361. doi: 10.1002/pola.25039
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
- School of Medical Sciences
- The University of Auckland
- the Ministry of Science and Innovation, New Zealand. Grant Number: UOAX0812
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!