Push–Pull archetype of reduced graphene oxide functionalized with polyfluorene for nonvolatile rewritable memory
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 378–387, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Chen, Y., Liu, G., Xu, L.-Q., Chen, J., Zhu, C.-X., Neoh, K.-G. and Kang, E.-T. (2012), Push–Pull archetype of reduced graphene oxide functionalized with polyfluorene for nonvolatile rewritable memory. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 378–387. doi: 10.1002/pola.25043
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21074034
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 309013
- State Key Laboratory of ASIC & System of Fudan University. Grant Number: 11KF007
- Shanghai Municipal Educational Commission for the Shuguang fellowship. Grant Number: 08GG10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!