Cascade hole transport in efficient green phosphorescent light-emitting devices achieved by layer-by-layer solution deposition using photocrosslinkable-conjugated polymers containing oxetane side-chain moieties
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 388–399, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Shin, J., Um, H. A., Cho, M. J., Lee, T. W., Kim, K. H., Jin, J.-I., Kang, S., Park, T., Joo, S. H., Yang, J. H. and Choi, D. H. (2012), Cascade hole transport in efficient green phosphorescent light-emitting devices achieved by layer-by-layer solution deposition using photocrosslinkable-conjugated polymers containing oxetane side-chain moieties. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 388–399. doi: 10.1002/pola.25044
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: NRF2011-0018396
- LG display. Grant Number: 2011–2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!