Exhaustive and partial alkoxylation of polymethylhydrosiloxane by copper-catalyzed dehydrocoupling with alcohols: Synthesis, crosslinking behavior, and thermal properties of the products
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 441–450, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Iinuma, R., Narsi Reddy, P., Hayashi, T. and Tanaka, M. (2012), Exhaustive and partial alkoxylation of polymethylhydrosiloxane by copper-catalyzed dehydrocoupling with alcohols: Synthesis, crosslinking behavior, and thermal properties of the products. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 441–450. doi: 10.1002/pola.25049
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
- Japan Chemical Innovation Institute (JCII) NEDO
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!