Modulating light-tunable acid sensitivity of a bioinspired polymer simply by adjusting the position of a single methoxy substituent
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 495–508, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Tang, Y., Li, N., Lu, L., Deng, J. and Cai, Y. (2012), Modulating light-tunable acid sensitivity of a bioinspired polymer simply by adjusting the position of a single methoxy substituent. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 495–508. doi: 10.1002/pola.25057
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20874081, 21074104
- Research Fund for Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 200805300004
- Scientific Research Fund of Hunan Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 10A116
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!