Modulating light-tunable acid sensitivity of a bioinspired polymer simply by adjusting the position of a single methoxy substituent
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 495–508, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Tang, Y., Li, N., Lu, L., Deng, J. and Cai, Y. (2012), Modulating light-tunable acid sensitivity of a bioinspired polymer simply by adjusting the position of a single methoxy substituent. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 495–508. doi: 10.1002/pola.25057
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20874081, 21074104
- Research Fund for Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 200805300004
- Scientific Research Fund of Hunan Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 10A116
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.