Synthesis of imidazolium-functionalized ionic polyurethane and formation of CdTe quantum dot–polyurethane nanocomposites
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 509–516, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Li, X., Ni, X., Liang, Z. and Shen, Z. (2012), Synthesis of imidazolium-functionalized ionic polyurethane and formation of CdTe quantum dot–polyurethane nanocomposites. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 509–516. doi: 10.1002/pola.25058
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- Major Basic Research Projects. Grant Number: G2011CB606001
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2011QNA4025
- Zhejiang Provincial Top Key Discipline of New Materials and Process Engineering. Grant Number: 20110926
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!