Synthesis of imidazolium-functionalized ionic polyurethane and formation of CdTe quantum dot–polyurethane nanocomposites
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 509–516, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Li, X., Ni, X., Liang, Z. and Shen, Z. (2012), Synthesis of imidazolium-functionalized ionic polyurethane and formation of CdTe quantum dot–polyurethane nanocomposites. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 509–516. doi: 10.1002/pola.25058
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- Major Basic Research Projects. Grant Number: G2011CB606001
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2011QNA4025
- Zhejiang Provincial Top Key Discipline of New Materials and Process Engineering. Grant Number: 20110926
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.