Copolymerizations of propylene with functionalized long-chain α-olefins using group 4 organometallic catalysts and their membrane application
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 523–533, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, P., Shpasser, D. and Eisen, M. S. (2012), Copolymerizations of propylene with functionalized long-chain α-olefins using group 4 organometallic catalysts and their membrane application. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 523–533. doi: 10.1002/pola.25060
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2011
- U.S.A.-Israel Binational Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2010109
- ECUST Funds for Excellent Youth Faculties. Grant Number: YJ0157116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!