Synthesis and characterization of all-conjugated copolymers of 3-hexyl-thiophene and EDOT by grignard metathesis polymerization
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 534–541, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Miozzo, L., Battaglini, N., Braga, D., Kergoat, L., Suspène, C. and Yassar, A. (2012), Synthesis and characterization of all-conjugated copolymers of 3-hexyl-thiophene and EDOT by grignard metathesis polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 534–541. doi: 10.1002/pola.25062
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!