Polymeric hydrogels modified with ornithine and lysine: Sorption and release of metal cations and amino acids
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 542–550, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Romanski, J., Karbarz, M., Pyrzynska, K., Jurczak, J. and Stojek, Z. (2012), Polymeric hydrogels modified with ornithine and lysine: Sorption and release of metal cations and amino acids. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 542–550. doi: 10.1002/pola.25063
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education and by Warsaw University. Grant Number: BW-191208
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!