Polymer-based fluoride-selective chemosensor: Synthesis, sensing property, and its use for the design of molecular-scale logic devices
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 590–598, 1 February 2012
How to Cite
Lu, W., Chen, D., Jiang, H., Jiang, L. and Shen, Z. (2012), Polymer-based fluoride-selective chemosensor: Synthesis, sensing property, and its use for the design of molecular-scale logic devices. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 590–598. doi: 10.1002/pola.25068
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21074107
Vol. 50, Issue 18, 3922, Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!