Synthesis of a new hyperbranched-linear-hyperbranched triblock copolymer and its use as a chemical modifier for the cationic photo and thermal curing of epoxy resins
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1133–1142, 15 March 2012
How to Cite
Foix, D., Ramis, X., Sangermano, M. and Serra, A. (2012), Synthesis of a new hyperbranched-linear-hyperbranched triblock copolymer and its use as a chemical modifier for the cationic photo and thermal curing of epoxy resins. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 1133–1142. doi: 10.1002/pola.25872
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- the Universitat Rovira i Virgili
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya thank MICINN (Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación)
- FEDER (Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional). Grant Numbers: MAT2011-27039-C03-01, MAT2011-27039-C03-02
- the Comissionat per a Universitats i Recerca del DIUE de la Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009-SGR-1512
- the Spanish Government. Grant Number: FPU-2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!