Synthesis of a new hyperbranched-linear-hyperbranched triblock copolymer and its use as a chemical modifier for the cationic photo and thermal curing of epoxy resins
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1133–1142, 15 March 2012
How to Cite
Foix, D., Ramis, X., Sangermano, M. and Serra, A. (2012), Synthesis of a new hyperbranched-linear-hyperbranched triblock copolymer and its use as a chemical modifier for the cationic photo and thermal curing of epoxy resins. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 1133–1142. doi: 10.1002/pola.25872
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- the Universitat Rovira i Virgili
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya thank MICINN (Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación)
- FEDER (Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional). Grant Numbers: MAT2011-27039-C03-01, MAT2011-27039-C03-02
- the Comissionat per a Universitats i Recerca del DIUE de la Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009-SGR-1512
- the Spanish Government. Grant Number: FPU-2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!