Synthesis and characterization of new sulfone-derivatized phenylenevinylene-based conjugated copolymers with evolving energy levels and gaps
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1197–1204, 15 March 2012
How to Cite
Nguyen, T. H., Zhang, C., Li, R. and Sun, S.-S. (2012), Synthesis and characterization of new sulfone-derivatized phenylenevinylene-based conjugated copolymers with evolving energy levels and gaps. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 1197–1204. doi: 10.1002/pola.25881
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
- the Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-06-1-0488
- the Air Force Research Lab. Grant Number: FA8650-07-C-5058
- the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1036494
Vol. 51, Issue 4, 993, Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!