Synthesis and characterization of new sulfone-derivatized phenylenevinylene-based conjugated copolymers with evolving energy levels and gaps
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1197–1204, 15 March 2012
How to Cite
Nguyen, T. H., Zhang, C., Li, R. and Sun, S.-S. (2012), Synthesis and characterization of new sulfone-derivatized phenylenevinylene-based conjugated copolymers with evolving energy levels and gaps. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 1197–1204. doi: 10.1002/pola.25881
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
- the Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-06-1-0488
- the Air Force Research Lab. Grant Number: FA8650-07-C-5058
- the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1036494
Vol. 51, Issue 4, 993, Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!