This article is a Commonwealth of Australia work, and as such, is in the public domain in the Commonwealth of Australia.
The use of poly(alkylene oxide)s to achieve fast and controlled photochromic switching in rigid matrices†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Commonwealth of Australia
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 1434–1444, 1 April 2012
How to Cite
Malic, N. and Evans, R. A. (2012), The use of poly(alkylene oxide)s to achieve fast and controlled photochromic switching in rigid matrices. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 1434–1444. doi: 10.1002/pola.25912
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2011
- Advanced Polymerik, The Cooperative Research Centre for Polymers
- CSIRO Materials Science and Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!