Polymeric temperature and pH fluorescent sensor synthesized by reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer polymerization
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2219–2226, 1 June 2012
How to Cite
Liu, G., Zhou, W., Zhang, J. and Zhao, P. (2012), Polymeric temperature and pH fluorescent sensor synthesized by reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 2219–2226. doi: 10.1002/pola.25995
- Issue online: 23 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
- NSFC/China. Grant Number: 50673025
- National Basic Research 973 Program. Grant Number: 2006CB806200
- Scientific Committee of Shanghai, and ECUST Funds for Excellent Youth Faculties. Grant Number: YJ0157116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!