End-group composition of poly(3-hexylthiophene)s prepared by in situ quenching of the grignard metathesis polymerization: Influence of additives and reaction conditions
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 14, pages 2762–2769, 15 July 2012
How to Cite
Kochemba, W. M., Kilbey, S. M. and Pickel, D. L. (2012), End-group composition of poly(3-hexylthiophene)s prepared by in situ quenching of the grignard metathesis polymerization: Influence of additives and reaction conditions. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 2762–2769. doi: 10.1002/pola.26057
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- NSF-EPSCOR. Grant Number: EPS-1004083
- ORNL LDRD Program. Grant Number: 5388
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Division of Scientific User Facilities, U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!