End-group composition of poly(3-hexylthiophene)s prepared by in situ quenching of the grignard metathesis polymerization: Influence of additives and reaction conditions
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 14, pages 2762–2769, 15 July 2012
How to Cite
Kochemba, W. M., Kilbey, S. M. and Pickel, D. L. (2012), End-group composition of poly(3-hexylthiophene)s prepared by in situ quenching of the grignard metathesis polymerization: Influence of additives and reaction conditions. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 2762–2769. doi: 10.1002/pola.26057
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- NSF-EPSCOR. Grant Number: EPS-1004083
- ORNL LDRD Program. Grant Number: 5388
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Division of Scientific User Facilities, U.S. Department of Energy
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.