Nanoprecipitation of poly(methyl methacrylate)-based nanoparticles: Effect of the molar mass and polymer behavior
Article first published online: 28 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 14, pages 2906–2913, 15 July 2012
How to Cite
Perevyazko, I. Y., Vollrath, A., Pietsch, C., Schubert, S., Pavlov, G. M. and Schubert, U. S. (2012), Nanoprecipitation of poly(methyl methacrylate)-based nanoparticles: Effect of the molar mass and polymer behavior. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 2906–2913. doi: 10.1002/pola.26071
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- Thuringian Ministry for Education, Science, and Culture. Grant Number: #B514-09051, NanoConSens
- Carl-Zeiss Stiftung (Strukturantrag JCSM)
- Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI, Technology Area HTE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!