Phospha-Michael addition to enone-containing triglyceride derivatives as an efficient route to flame retardant renewable thermosets
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 15, pages 3206–3213, 1 August 2012
How to Cite
Moreno, M., Lligadas, G., Ronda, J. C., Galià, M. and Cádiz, V. (2012), Phospha-Michael addition to enone-containing triglyceride derivatives as an efficient route to flame retardant renewable thermosets. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 3206–3213. doi: 10.1002/pola.26106
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- MICINN (Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovacion). Grant Numbers: MAT2008-01412, MAT2011-24823
Vol. 50, Issue 20, 4368, Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!