Tuning h-bond capability of hydroxylated-poly(2,3,4,5,6-pentafluorostyrene) grafted copolymers prepared by chemoselective and versatile thiol-para-fluoro “click-type” coupling with mercaptoalcohols
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 16, pages 3452–3460, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Chen, J., Dumas, L., Duchet-Rumeau, J., Fleury, E., Charlot, A. and Portinha, D. (2012), Tuning h-bond capability of hydroxylated-poly(2,3,4,5,6-pentafluorostyrene) grafted copolymers prepared by chemoselective and versatile thiol-para-fluoro “click-type” coupling with mercaptoalcohols. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 3452–3460. doi: 10.1002/pola.26136
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!