Synthesis of well-defined chitosan-based tricomponent copolymers for constructing multifunctional delivery systems
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 23, pages 4936–4946, 1 December 2012
How to Cite
Yu, L., Cao, M., Zhang, H., Xiong, H., Jin, Y., Lu, Y., Jia, H., Luo, D., Wang, L. and Jiang, H. (2012), Synthesis of well-defined chitosan-based tricomponent copolymers for constructing multifunctional delivery systems. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 4936–4946. doi: 10.1002/pola.26324
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21174125, 20974097
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB930104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!