Synthesis and thiol-responsive degradation of polylactide-based block copolymers having disulfide junctions using ATRP and ROP
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Special Issue: Responsive Polymers, Particles, and Assemblies
Volume 51, Issue 14, pages 3071–3080, 15 July 2013
How to Cite
Ko, N. R., Yao, K., Tang, C. and Oh, J. K. (2013), Synthesis and thiol-responsive degradation of polylactide-based block copolymers having disulfide junctions using ATRP and ROP. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 3071–3080. doi: 10.1002/pola.26335
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- NSERC Discovery Grant
- Canada Research Chair (CRC) Award
- Concordia University Office of the VP Research
- Concordia Composite (CONCOM) Center at Concordia University
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.