Two modes of asymmetric polymerization of phenylacetylenes having an L-amino alcohol residue and two hydroxy groups
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 24, pages 5134–5143, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Jia, H., Li, J., Zang, Y., Aoki, T., Teraguchi, M. and Kaneko, T. (2012), Two modes of asymmetric polymerization of phenylacetylenes having an L-amino alcohol residue and two hydroxy groups. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 5134–5143. doi: 10.1002/pola.26346
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!