Efficient energy transfer between amphiphilic dendrimers with oligo(p-phenylenevinylene) core branches and oligo(ethylene oxide) termini in micelles
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 168–175, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Wook Chang, D., Bae, S.-Y., Dai, L. and Baek, J.-B. (2013), Efficient energy transfer between amphiphilic dendrimers with oligo(p-phenylenevinylene) core branches and oligo(ethylene oxide) termini in micelles. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 168–175. doi: 10.1002/pola.26356
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!