PLA-based nanoparticles with tunable hydrophobicity and degradation kinetics
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 24, pages 5191–5200, 15 December 2012
How to Cite
Yu, Y., Ferrari, R., Lattuada, M., Storti, G., Morbidelli, M. and Moscatelli, D. (2012), PLA-based nanoparticles with tunable hydrophobicity and degradation kinetics. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 50: 5191–5200. doi: 10.1002/pola.26370
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!