Preparation and characterization of pH-responsive and thermoresponsive hybrid microgel particles with gold nanorods
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 39–46, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Khan, A. and Alhoshan, M. (2013), Preparation and characterization of pH-responsive and thermoresponsive hybrid microgel particles with gold nanorods. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 39–46. doi: 10.1002/pola.26372
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
- King Saud University, National Plan for Science & Technology (NPST). Grant Number: 10-NAN1008-02 under KACST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!