Vinyl-terminated liquid-crystalline dendrimers based on dendritic polyols and their siloxane-based elastomers
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 71–83, 1 January 2013
How to Cite
Lin, Y. and Sun, J. (2013), Vinyl-terminated liquid-crystalline dendrimers based on dendritic polyols and their siloxane-based elastomers. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 71–83. doi: 10.1002/pola.26373
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!