Synthesis and thin-film orientation of poly(styrene-block-trimethylsilylisoprene)
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 290–297, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Bates, C. M., Pantoja, M. A. B., Strahan, J. R., Dean, L. M., Mueller, B. K., Ellison, C. J., Nealey, P. F. and Willson, C. G. (2013), Synthesis and thin-film orientation of poly(styrene-block-trimethylsilylisoprene). J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 290–297. doi: 10.1002/pola.26375
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- Nissan Chemical Company
- DND-CAT is supported by E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Co.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Northwestern University
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Science by Argonne National Laboratory. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-1709
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!