Tunable fluorescence conjugated copolymers consisting of tetraphenylethylene and fluorene units: From aggregation-induced emission enhancement to dual-channel fluorescence response
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 229–240, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Shi, J., Wu, Y., Sun, S., Tong, B., Zhi, J. and Dong, Y. (2013), Tunable fluorescence conjugated copolymers consisting of tetraphenylethylene and fluorene units: From aggregation-induced emission enhancement to dual-channel fluorescence response. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 229–240. doi: 10.1002/pola.26377
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!