Photoinitiated polymerization of acrylate, methacrylate, and vinyl ether end-functional polyisobutylene macromonomers
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 305–317, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Tripathy, R., Crivello, J. V. and Faust, R. (2013), Photoinitiated polymerization of acrylate, methacrylate, and vinyl ether end-functional polyisobutylene macromonomers. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 305–317. doi: 10.1002/pola.26379
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!