Synthesis, characterization, and catalytic activity of titanium iminophenoxide complexes in relation to the ring-opening polymerization of L-lactide and ε-caprolactone
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 327–333, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H.-Y., Lu, W.-Y., Chen, Y.-J., Hsu, S. C. N., Ou, S.-W., Peng, W.-T., Jheng, N.-Y., Lai, Y.-C., Wu, B.-S., Chung, H., Chen, Y. and Huang, T.-C. (2013), Synthesis, characterization, and catalytic activity of titanium iminophenoxide complexes in relation to the ring-opening polymerization of L-lactide and ε-caprolactone. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 327–333. doi: 10.1002/pola.26381
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 99-2113-M-037 -012 -MY2
- Research Resources and Development at Kaohsiung Medical University
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.