Living radical polymerization of acrylonitrile catalyzed by copper with a high concentration of radical initiator and its application in removal of Ag(I) after modification
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 340–346, 15 January 2013
How to Cite
Liu, D., Chen, H., Ji, N. and Tan, Z. (2013), Living radical polymerization of acrylonitrile catalyzed by copper with a high concentration of radical initiator and its application in removal of Ag(I) after modification. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 340–346. doi: 10.1002/pola.26386
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!