Self-crosslinking borate anions for the production of tough UV-cured polyelectrolyte surfaces
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 499–508, 1 February 2013
How to Cite
Berven, B. M., Oviasuyi, R. O., Klassen, R. J., Idacavage, M., Gillies, E. R. and Ragogna, P. J. (2013), Self-crosslinking borate anions for the production of tough UV-cured polyelectrolyte surfaces. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 51: 499–508. doi: 10.1002/pola.26388
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!